TUTORIAL: How to unlock your Android without losing data if you forget the PIN / Unlock Pattern
The unlock pattern screen protects an Android device.
If you forgot the unlock pattern, to access your Android's main solution is to answer the secret question and enter the password for your Google account.
The problem arises when there is no Internet connection, or when you have lost or previous data are not known.
The universal way to fix things is a complete Factory Reset. But today's guide will show you a method of safe recovery without data loss, thanks to the people of DROIDVIEWS.COM
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
- Make sure you have correctly installed the drivers for your phone on the computer.
- Download the following program: ADB & Multi Tool
- Connect the equipment to PC via USB cable
- Open the program
- Press number 2 to reset the lock Face / PIN or press 3 to reset the lock Gesture
- After pressing "Enter", the Android device will reboot
- And you are ready.
TUTORIAL: How to unlock your Android without losing data if you forget the PIN / Unlock Pattern Reviewed by Krittin Kalra on 5/09/2016 04:23:00 pm
Subscribe To Us
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!