OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community Build Is Now Available For The OnePlus 3
Just a few days before the stable build of OxygenOS 3.2.6 was rolled out to the OnePlus 3 users, OnePlus had released another community build variant of the OxygenOS for the OnePlus 3.
This update includes the following new features:
- Added “kill all background processes” button in recents menu
- Added long press options in messages application
- Enhanced incoming call notification UI
- Added manual “check for update” button
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration
- Battery Saver mode optimizations and enhancements
- Added back contacts widget in launcher
- Improved dialer speed
- New modes added in control panel (night mode and battery saver)
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits
If you are on an older community build, you should have received an OTA update notification about this build soon. If you are on some other ROM, you need to use ADB sideload to flash this build. We had compiled the steps you should take to flash the community builds in one of our previous posts where we talked about OxygenOS 3.5 build for the OnePlus 3.
The 1.3 GB update can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you are on the 3.5.1 build, then the update weighs 761 MB.
The download page will also enlists answers to questions you might have.
OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community Build Is Now Available For The OnePlus 3 Reviewed by Krittin Kalra on 9/21/2016 10:02:00 pm
Subscribe To Us
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!