Meizu launches Pro 6s with new camera and beefier battery
Meizu's latest phone, the Pro 6s features 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED 3D Press display, deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
These are the same specs featured in Pro 6 which was launched last year, but Pro 6s gets a upgraded camera and a beefier battery. Even the design remains unchanged with the same aluminum unibody design and the fingerprint sensor built into the home button.
The Meizu Pro 6s has a 12MP Sony IMX386 rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, laser auto-focus and 4K video recording. For comparison, the Pro 6 had a 21MP Sony IMX230 rear camera.
The battery capacity also gets a bump to 3060mAh on Pro 6s, compared to 2560mAh battery used in Pro 6. Other features are 5MP front camera, dual-SIM slot, Cirrus Logic CS43L36 Hi-Fi audio chip, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5mm audio jack and USB 3.1 Type-C port. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flame OS 5.5 on top.
The Meizu Pro 6s is priced at 2699 Yuan (approx. 26,647) and will be available in China from November 7. It comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold colors
Meizu Pro 6s specs recap
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass display with 3D press
- Deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor with Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB non-expandable storage
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm size, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android Marshmallow
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging tech
Meizu launches Pro 6s with new camera and beefier battery Reviewed by Ajedux on 11/05/2016 08:15:00 am
Subscribe To Us
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!