Samsung W2017 is a high-end Android flip phone
Samsung has announced its latest high-end flip phone in China called the W2017 running Android Marshmallow. Previously codenamed Veryon, the flip phone sports dual 4.2 Full HD AMOLED display (inside and outside) and packs powerful innards just like the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge.
The W2017 is powered by Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz with Adreno 530 GPU. It houses 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Coming to the camera department, there's 12MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording and 5MP front facing camera.
Drawing juice from a 2300mAh battery, the flip phone supports fast charging both wired and wireless and features 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC for connectivity. Other features include hybrid dual-SIM slots, Always On display, number keypad, fingerprint sensor and heart rate sensor.
There is no word yet on the pricing and availability of Samsung W2017, but will initially be released in China
Samsung W2017 flip phone specs recap
- Internal 4.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- External 4.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, 1.4μm pixels
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Android Marshmallow
- Hybrid dual-SIM slots
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- 2300mAh battery with Fast Charging (wired and wireless)
Samsung W2017 is a high-end Android flip phone Reviewed by Ajedux on 11/05/2016 09:00:00 am
Subscribe To Us
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!