Android Distribution Chart: Nougat's Game Up

With Android O already in works, all eyes are now on the numbers of Nougat. The latest distribution chart of Android is up and Nougat is the only Android version that has grown as compared to March's distribution of Android.


Apart from Nougat, numbers of almost all the remaining versions are now down from the previous distributions. As compared to last month, the percentage of Android devices powered by Nougat 7.0  has jumped up by 2.1% and sits at 4.5%. The distribution of Nougat 7.1, Android's latest iteration, is same as that of last month at 0.4%. The overall percentage of Nougat powered Android devices is 4.9%. Android 4.3 also remains the same as before but it's hard to see if anyone cares about Jellybean anymore. So yes, Nougat gets all the limelight right now and more growth should be visible in the coming months.

Rajat Kapoor is a self confessed tech geek. Always up to date with what's going on in the tech world, he is currently pursuing BCA and prefers Android over iOS. You will see his articles here and we do hope that you find them useful and informational.
Android Distribution Chart: Nougat's Game Up Android Distribution Chart: Nougat's Game Up Reviewed by Rajat Kapoor on 4/07/2017 12:36:00 pm








Subscribe To Us

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!





Powered by Blogger.