[Tutorial] How To Install Google Play Store On Any Amazon Fire Tablet
Amazon Fire tablets run on Fire OS, which is an Android based operating system. Since Fire OS is based on Android, we can install the Google Play Store on it.
Apart from being leaders in their respective industries, both Amazon and Google offer a bunch of similar services such as cloud storage and digital content which includes e-books, movies, TV shows and music. Since Amazon wants the Fire users to use it's services, rather than it's counterpart's, Amazon doesn't ship it's Fire tablets with the Google applications (like the Play Store).
Since Fire tablets are budget devices, they are immensely popular. A major con of the Fire tablets is the Amazon Appstore. Unlike the Play Store which has 2.8 million applications on offer, the Amazon Appstore offers a mere 600,000 apps, about a quarter of what the Play Store offers.
As stated above, we can install the Play Store on the Amazon Fire tablets too. By installing the Google Play Store, we can have access to the same applications which an Android user can install.
The installation procedure is very easy. You don't need to modify your device in any way to install the Play Store. Even if you are new to these installing procedures, we can assure you that this installation procedure is not tough at all, in fact, you will be able to understand each and every step we have mentioned.
To get started, you need to download an archived file of the Google apps from here. We would advise you to download this ZIP file directly on your tablet, however, if you have downloaded this ZIP file on some other device, please transfer it to your Amazon Fire tablet.
Once you have placed the ZIP file in your tablet, please follow the following steps:
1. Search for ES File Explorer on the Amazon Appstore.
2. Download and install it.
3. After the installation is complete, open ES File Explorer. Pull out the side menu using the menu button in the top left corner of the screen. Open Local > Download.
4. In the downloads folder you will see the ZIP file you had downloaded. Tap on the ZIP file to open it and then extract all it's contents. Let the extraction location of the downloaded ZIP file be as it is. Just tap on 'OK' to complete the extraction.
5. Tap on the back navigation key and you will be taken to the downloads section once again. You will find the extracted folder there. Tap on it to open it.
6. Install all the applications present in the folder by simply tapping on them.
7. Once you have installed all the applications, tap the home navigation button once and you would be taken to the desktop screen. There you would be able to see the Play Store icon. Open it, complete the sign up procedure and you will then be able to install any application using the Play Store on your Fire tablet.
If any doubts still persist, please feel free to comment them below. We will ensure that we get back to you.
[Tutorial] How To Install Google Play Store On Any Amazon Fire Tablet Reviewed by Krittin Kalra on 4/02/2017 01:36:00 am
Subscribe To Us
Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!