Microsoft Surface Pro 4 India prices could start at Rs. 67,900

Last month, Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella announced that the Surface Pro 4 tablet would launch in India in January. Now if a new report is to be believed, the Surface Pro 4 prices in India will start from Rs. 67,999 and will go up to Rs. 1,32,999 for the top model. If the information is correct, the pricing is directly in line with that of Apple's iPad Pro which also starts at Rs. 67,900.

Sources say that there is 1% chance that the prices may change due to USD to INR conversion rates at the time of import, otherwise the pricing is 99% legit. The base model with Intel core M3 processor with 128GB storage and 4GB RAM is priced at Rs. 67,999. The same configuration with the powerful i5 Skylake processor will cost Rs. 74,999. The model with core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage will cost 95,999.

Lastly the top end model with i7 processor 8GB RAM and 256GB storage will cost Rs. 1,18,499, and the same model with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage could set you back by Rs. 1,32,999.

Possible pricing of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 in India
  • 128GB /Intel Core m3/4GB RAM: Rs. 67,999
  • 128GB /Intel Core i5/4GB RAM: Rs. 74,999
  • 256GB /Intel Core i5/8GB RAM: Rs. 95,999
  • 256GB /Intel Core i7/8GB RAM: Rs. 1,18,499
  • 256GB /Intel Core i7/16GB RAM: Rs. 1,32,999
Like the iPad Pro, the Surface Pro 4 also comes with a number of accessories, which you will have to purchase seperately including Type Keyboard with improved chiclet style keys and bigger trackpad and Surface Pen which automatically attaches to the tablet.

Spec-wise, the Surface Pro 4 sports a 12.3-inch (2160 x 1440 pixels) display and has a new display technology called PixelGlass that has 1024 different pressure sensitivity level. The tablet is equipped with 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front facing camera. It runs Windows 10 Pro. It supports Windows Hello face authentication using the camera as well as fingerprint sensor for authentication on the new Type Cover. The Type Cover offers a laptop-like keyboard experience with a large trackpad. There is also a stylus simply dubbed the Pen, which offers 1,024 levels of pressure and can last more than a year with a single charge.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Specification
  • Display:  12.3-inch PixelSense Display at 2763 x 1824 (267 PPI) with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
  • Processor: 6th-Generation Intel Core m3, i5, or i7 (Skylake)
  • Graphics: m3 Intel HD graphics 51, i5 Intel HD graphics 520, i7 Intel Iris graphics
  • RAM and Storage: 4GB, 8GB or 16GB | 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB SSD options
  • Camera: 8MP rear camera | 5MP front facing camera (Windows Hello-compatible)
  • OS: Windows 10 Pro
  • Ports: Full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, 3.5mm headset jack, Mini DisplayPort, Type Cover port, Surface Connect
  • WiFi: 802.11ac WiFi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
  • Battery: Up to 9 hours
  • Pen: Surface Pen 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity, Magnetic storage
Source | Via

Kaiser Bey
Kaiser is a tech enthusiast who likes to write, read and talk about tech. He dreams of going to Mars and never come back. We hope that you find his posts on AndroGuider helpful and informative
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 India prices could start at Rs. 67,900 Microsoft Surface Pro 4 India prices could start at Rs. 67,900 Reviewed by Kaiser on 12/21/2015 11:46:00 PM
Subscribe To Us

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight To Your Inbox For Free!

Powered by Blogger.